Policy and Procedures:
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. Studio You Yoga & Pilates is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga and Pilates environment to our beloved yoga and Pilates community. We believe yoga and Pilates is a safe and wonderful way to stay healthy. We hope that you will continue your yoga and Pilates practice with us, keeping our yoga and Pilates community thriving and strong.
1. Stay home: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Keep our community safe.
2. Surfaces: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free including cleaning and sanitizing countertops, cubbies, door handles, bathroom fixtures, practice floors, and often-touched areas every day. We use Ozone at night to sanitize the entire studio. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class.
3. Water: The water station is also off limits until further notice. Water bottles can be purchased at the studio.
4. Registration: Students are required to sign up for class via Studio You Yoga prior to arriving at the studio. All payments are to be processed online through MINDBODY. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. No “walk ins” will be permitted.
5. Size of classes: Classes will be reduced per the States of Indiana’s Covid 19 directives.
6. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your scheduled class at least 8 hours prior of class time. Late Cancellation $15 or take away one of your classes. No show $20.
7. Masks: Masks are not required for yoga or Pilates. You may wear your mask into the studio and once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over, you may return to wearing your mask.