Our 200 Hour Hybrid Teacher Training Program is rooted in learning the foundations of yoga as well as finding your unique expression of the yoga practice. This program will give you a deeper understanding of the yoga tradition and the tools to be able to confidently begin teaching a well-rounded yoga class. You will also be guided on a journey to discover your unique purpose in the industry and through expanding your knowledge of different teaching methodologies, help you find your authentic teaching style. We will enjoy daily physical and meditation practices, deep discussions on a variety of topics and inspiring group activities.
- Daily teaching, yoga classes and guided meditation
- Daily self-discovery activities through intentional journaling and group sharing
- Posture labs: a mixture of understanding body alignment, pose benefits and contraindications
- Assisting labs: learning to support students through physical touch
- Anatomy: a deeper exploration into body mechanics in relation to yoga poses
- Philosophy: impactful group discussions on ways yoga can be implemented into daily life
- History of Yoga: understanding the evolution of yoga and a variety of styles
- Creating inspiring themes and learning to weave impactful messages into your teaching
- Finding your authentic voice
- Types and benefits of different breath work exercises
- How to practice and teach simple guided meditations
- Cueing methodology: an effective and concise way to teach yoga
- Understanding yoga props and modifications
- Techniques for teaching to special populations
- The business of yoga: how to use your certificate
- Sept 9-11, 2022
- Oct 7-9, 2022
- Nov 11-13, 2022
- Dec 9-11, 2022
Fri-Sat from 11am-8pm and Sun from 12pm-6pm.
Super Early Registration Paid in Full-$1999 if enrolled by 4/30; $2149 after.
Payment Plan: 8 monthly payments of $259 - must be enrolled by 4/30
Email Molly the Program Manager, email@example.com